Missing submit notifications?

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 10:54:43 UTC 2018

Hi Tobias,

On 17/12/2018 10:32, Tobias Hartmann wrote:
> it seems like your job for 8212043 failed to build on multiple platforms [1]. The job for 8215100
> failed while cloning the sources (probably an infra issue).

I think the errors you included were for the changes posted in branch
JDK-8212043-2. The notification I am missing is for a revised version in
branch JDK-8212043-3 which attempted to rectify those errors.

> Not sure why you haven't received a notification. I'll leave that to the maintainers of the submit
> repo and would suggest trying a re-submit.

I suspect the notification "is gone where the woodbine twineth" (as
Jubilee Jim Fisk once said of a lot of missing money) and life is too
short to worry about the details. I'll try re-submitting as branch
JDK-8212043-4 and advise the same for 8215100.

Thanks very much for checking!

regards,

Andrew Dinn