Missing submit notifications?

Stanislav Smirnov stanislav.smirnov at oracle.com
Mon Dec 17 13:53:52 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

yes, I do not see the *-3 branch in the system.
You should have received a notification for *-4, in the failed build tasks I can see "open/src/hotspot/share/opto/type.cpp(448): error C2124: divide or mod by zero”.
Talking about notifications, I am planning to enhance the communication between users and the system to make it more transparent, so user can know at what step a branch is.
For the jdk-submit related issues, please also send a message to the ops at openjdk.java.net <mailto:ops at openjdk.java.net>.

Best regards,
Stanislav Smirnov