Some questions about the jdk-submit process

jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Wed Feb 14 20:31:39 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

The tier definitions can be found in the TEST.groups files that are in the different test directories. Do a grep for tier1 and you will find where to start looking. It will give some hint of what is run but unfortunately it won't help you figure out what test that actually failed in your run.
/Jesper