[10] RFR: 8187946 : Support ISO 4217 Amendments 163 and 164

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Fri Jan 12 20:13:25 UTC 2018

Hi Leo,

Here are my comments:

(for amendments 163)

- Names not reflected correctly: "Azerbaijan Manat", "Lao Kip".

(for amendments 164)
- Since it's already passed the transition date for STN, you don't need
to use the transition format (at line 473:CurrencyData.properties)

- Lacking the Philippines currency name change: "Amended currency name
for PHILIPPINES (THE): Philippine Piso (instead of Peso)"

- Lacking historic currency changes, e.g., ALBANIA-Old_Lek-ALK-008.

Naoto