[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR: 8195685: AArch64: AArch64 cannot build with JDK-8174962

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 08:46:05 UTC 2018

On 23/01/18 07:13, Ningsheng Jian wrote:
> Oh, yes. I've messed up my local repos. jdk/jdk is synced, but jdk/hs
> is not. So jdk/jdk should be OK, but jdk/hs is not buildable so far.
Oh dear.

I am afraid I messed up by pushing the patch for 8195685 to both
jdkdev/jdk and jdkdev/hs. While the former was correct and approved by
Vladimir the latter was a stupid neglect of the appropriate protocol on
my part. Apologies for making such a mess.

Is there a recommended way to revert this change?

regards,

Andrew Dinn