RFR: 8196383 : JDK 10 L10n resource file update - msg drop 20

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Wed Jan 31 19:39:57 UTC 2018

Hi Johnny,

I just skimmed through Japanese translations, and found that the term
"catalog" is translated into Japanese in java.xml l10n files, even
though the affixed comments mention it should not.

These over-translations seem to have been there before this change, but
it would be great to see them reverted to the original "catalog".

Naoto