JDK submit repo

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Tue Mar 6 21:36:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer!

At SAP, we can put the patch into our nightly build, which then
executes
  - hotspot or jdk (not headful) jtreg tests depending on repo (almost all)
  - a huge subset of jck tests (excluding those not stable or requiring tester action)
    in a variety of compile modes (tiered, c1, c2, Xcomp Xbatch)
  - some SAP applications
  - spec benchmarks
We run all this with the fastdebug and/or release build on the platforms
  ntintel, ntamd, linuxppc64, linuxppc64le, linuxs390x, linuxx86_64
  aixppc64, darwinintel.

So basically this should suffice to catch bigger flaws ��, but
there can always be just this one test missing you expect always
to succeed.

Best regards,
  Goetz.