Merging jdk/hs with jdk/jdk

Claes Redestad claes.redestad at oracle.com
Thu Mar 15 14:18:03 UTC 2018

A very welcome change!

I'm sure there will be some challenges, but my expectation is that
we'll be able to better focus our resources and detect performance
regressions much sooner, which greatly increases the chance there'll
be time to fix them before the next train leaves.

So, can we put this in effect immediately? :-)

/Claes