JEP proposed to target JDK 11: 330: Launch Single-File Source-Code Programs

Roman Kennke roman at kennke.org
Thu May 24 09:45:41 UTC 2018

Thanks Brian and Jon for clarification. I'd be happy with a short version of this in the non-goals section of the JEP.

Also, //! sounds like a cool idea. Indeed I seem to remember that some version of Unix already does this (was it some BSD variant to support csh scripts? don't remember...)

Cheers, Roman
(/me goes back to the beach...)