OpenJDK 8 Segfault on Startup

Attie Grande attie.grande at argentum-systems.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 18:33:55 UTC 2018

Ahem... I meant to say: (apologies)

I applied the patch from JDK-8194739 [1][2] and things have sprung into life.

The patch from JDK-8202600 [3][4] had no effect, but I'll be keeping it applied.
I've not yet tried JDK-8154210.

Attie

[1]: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8194739
[2]: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk10/rev/69d1a1590485