Tagging proposal for JDK GA releases

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Thu Oct 4 09:44:19 UTC 2018

Hi

I think before, when no-one committed to jdk/jdk because there were the hs/comp/gc etc
repositories it happened by process. I.e., no changes were merged into the repo
before the build was tagged.

I think all the jdk10 tags have the tagged change for parent.
This is no more the case since jdk11.

Best regards,
  Goetz.