HTTP/2 Support in com.sun.net.httpserver?

Chris Mason chris at noodles.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 18:02:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

Following the introduction of HTTP/2 Client support via JEP 110, are there
any plans to improve the implementation of HttpServer and HttpsServer in
com.sun.net.httpserver to support HTTP/2?

I know there are third party libraries which could be used (e.g. Undertow),
but as the internal httpserver implementation isn’t deprecated or marked
for removal, I assume it is staying around for a while. Especially as it
was updated with TLS 1.3 support in Java 9.

Regards,
Chris
--
Sent from my iPhone