JDK-8029528

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Fri Dec 6 11:34:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just saw that "8234267: DelegationPermission implementation doesn't completely follow the updated specification"
https://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/18420160287b
was pushed with a closed bug.

Is it possible to open this one up?

(Would it be possible to extend jcheck to reject closed bugs in jdk/jdk?)

Best regards,
  Goetz.