Draft JEP: Socket API for Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA)

Lu, Yingqi yingqi.lu at intel.com
Wed May 1 20:39:33 UTC 2019

Hi Raymond,

This is my first time doing JEP process. I am still learning it :-)

I have JEP 337 available at https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/337 Is this the JEP DOC you refer to? If not, would you please provide a little more background/information on this so that I will create the subtask accordingly?

Thank you very much for your help!

Thanks,
Lucy