https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8248524 public?

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Jul 24 17:44:39 UTC 2020

Setting aside the policy discussion, the Skara tooling will at least
alert reviewers that something is amiss by showing a warning message
where the JBS issue link and description would go:

      Issue

  * ⚠️ Failed to retrieve information on issue |8250553|.

Perhaps an RFE for the Skara team could make this more explicit in the
case where it can't retrieve the information because the bug is
Confidential. See the following PR, which is referring to a Confidential
bug, for an example of how it looks now:

https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/273

-- Kevin