Copyright Issues : JDK15 - GPLv2 is present but Classpath exception is missing

Archana Nogriya archana.nogriya at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jul 29 09:25:53 UTC 2020

Thank David for confirming.

Yes agree with you they are either hotspot or build tool related.

and I will wait for the fix for
src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/invoke/LambdaProxyClassArchive.java,
as you mentioned :)

Thanks again.

Many Thanks & Regards
Archana Nogriya
Java Runtimes Development and Project Manager
IBM Hursley
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
internet email: archana.nogriya at uk.ibm.com