Inconsistent "Fix Version: 15" for JDK-8247367

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Mon Jun 15 15:47:26 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksey.

Yes, there were indeed a couple of issues that went in after the 16+0 tag (which was the tip for forking the JDK 15 update repo) and before we got hg updater set to map jdk/jdk to JDK 16.

I'll go through these and make sure JBS has the correct fixVersion recorded and notify owners that their fix didn't make it to JDK 15.

For JDK-8247367, this is a P4 enhancement so don't think it should be backported to JDK 15. I'd recommend just closing the backport.

For JDK-8247358 which was in the same state I cleaned it up a little. Again this is a P4 enhancement so backporting to JDK 15 would require approval at this point.

Thanks!
/Jesper