hotspot-dev seems defunct

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Tue Jun 16 12:48:39 UTC 2020

Hi Thomas,

Disclaimer: I play no role in mailing list software.

Not sure this is the right alias - perhaps ops at openjdk?

On 16/06/2020 4:29 pm, Thomas Stüfe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Me and at least four colleagues at SAP have not received mail from the
> hotspot-dev mailing list since about six weeks. This issue was somewhat
> hidden by the fact that cross posted mails still arrive via other
> subscriptions.
>
> This affects recipient addresses from both inside and outside SAP, so the
> issue is unlikely to be on our side. We have also not received any of the
> usual "excessive bounces" mails and according to Stefan none happened.

Two weeks ago there was an issue with RedHat folk not getting mail from
hotspot-runtime-dev, and it was reported that SAP had previously had a
similar issue - and I'm led to believe that in both cases the problem
was an email glitch at the receivers end.

David
-----