Missing root CAs in cacerts

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Sat May 16 04:06:28 UTC 2020

The update-ca-trust command on Red Hat Linux (and Oracle Linux) import certs from multiple sources and is able to generate a Java keystore at /etc/pki/java/cacerts. Last time I checked on one of our machine in OCI, it contains 54 certs not in the OpenJDK's cacerts file and OpenJDK's cacerts has 12 not there.

--Max

p.s. OpenJDK has 93 certs now.