RFR: 8180514: TestPrintMdo.java test fails with -XX:-TieredCompilation

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Thu Oct 1 21:06:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Please open up a dummy copy JBS issue without confidential
information if you fix a closed, internal Oracle bug.
I missed this before, I only saw it is closed when
this was pushed today.

It is really annoying to still see closed bugs.
I had hoped skara would help to avoid this.

Please find a way to fix this, so it does not happen
all the time!

Best regards,
  Goetz