Changing maillist subscription email address?

Andrew Leonard andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 07:34:23 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have moved company and I am trying to update my maillist subscriptions
Address to my new address, however the "Changing your jdk-dev membership
information" field to change to a "new address" does not seem to work, I
do not get a confirmation email to my new email. Has anyone tried this
recently? or know how to resolve please? Do I actually need to
re-subscribe with my new email maybe?
I have a limited time while my IBM email is still active..
Many Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Leonard
Java Runtimes Development