JBS logins not working?

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:56:03 UTC 2021

Hello Volker,

Thank you for checking.

Right now I'm not behind any VPN or a firewall. I tried giving an
incorrect password (once) just check if there's something else going on
and it correctly shows the Invalid user/pass message. A correct
user/pass works as if the login successfully happened and I get
redirected to the JBS issues but in reality I'm still logged out. I kind
of felt it might be some cookie issues so I tried this with various
different browsers (Safari, Firefox). None work. The only difference I
can think of, since my last successful login (yesterday night) to today
is that I rebooted (after a very very long time) this laptop. I don't
see how that should have mattered, but given that this issue looks very
specific to my account/setup, I will try out a few things later today
and see if I can sort it out.

Many thanks for your response.

P.S: JBS is (and has been) slow in my part of the world too (India).

-Jaikiran