AW: Resigning as PowerPC/AIX Port Project Lead

Doerr, Martin martin.doerr at sap.com
Wed May 12 14:00:37 UTC 2021

Hi Volker and Götz,

thank you for all the work you have done regarding the PowerPC/AIX Port!
The job was often tough, but you never gave up. It was a great achievement which I’d like to emphasize again.

I appreciate the nomination as new lead and I’ll be glad to accept. I’m looking forward to continue the collaboration with IBM/RedHat and Oracle.

Best regards,
Martin