OpenJDK 6 build 16 source bundle posted

Joseph D. Darcy Joe.Darcy at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 22 14:47:02 PDT 2009

Martin,

The Mercurial transition included the folding of the control workspace
into the jdk; I don't know if the differences you are seeing are from
that part of the switch which did not preserve file layout.

Kelly's scripts to retcon the OpenJDK 6 repositories with the teamware
workspaces did include the sort of file level checks you recommend, at
least for files under /src.  (A few binary files eventually removed from
the jaxws workspace were not included at all in that Mercurial repository.)

-Joe