[7u8] Request for review and approval/backport: 7146424, 7188114, 7151434 : Wildcard expansion for single entry classpath

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Wed Aug 15 12:53:57 PDT 2012

Kumar,

Looks like there are 3 bug IDs being backported then. Please ensure the
3 bug IDs get a 7u8 record (subCR)
I've updated the subject line with the 3 IDs for reference purposes.

Yes - it makes sense to backport 7151434 also. It's a bug fix I
exchanged mail with you about earlier this year!
Approved.

regards,
Sean.