[7u6] Request for approval for CR 7157855: jvisualvm.1 not included in binaries

Andrew Hughes ahughes at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 04:13:03 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> I can't find the original jdk8 review thread either.
>
> Good catch Andrew. I've created a bug ID for you : (should be live in
> next 1-2 days)
> 7192804 : Build should not install jvisualvm man page for OpenJDK

Thanks :-)

> Needs addressing in JDK8 and 7u. JDK8 will need addressing in the old
> and new makefile systems.

Ah good catch.  I didn't realise this was duplicated in the new build system.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~andrew/jvisualvm/webrev.02/

should deal with both cases.

If this is ok, is there a preferred forest to push to?  I've been testing against
build, but can easily push it somewhere else.

--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07