[7u8] Request for approval for 7185471: Avoid Key Expansion when AES Cipher is re-init w/ the same key

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Thu Aug 23 01:53:36 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,

Yes - I'm fine with porting this one to 7u. Hope to do it in conjuction
with two other CRs which also tweak the crypto libraries to help
performance/lock contention.

These should be straightforward backports. I've a few other issues
ongoing but hope to have builds & test complete within days.

regards,
Sean.