Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Jun 19 03:44:21 PDT 2013

On 19/06/2013 10:52, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> :
> They should both have the Reviewer role.
>
> Would changing "At least two reviewers are required for phase 2." in http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk7u/phase2/phase2-approval-template.html
> to "At least two reviewers, from the set of Reviewers listed on the JDK 7 Update census page [0] are required for phase 2." make it clear? If so,
> I'll formally propose it for discussion later today.
>
> [0] http://openjdk.java.net/census#jdk7u
Thanks for getting the clarification on this moving.

The only thing I will say is that for some areas (niche areas in
particular) that having two reviewers with reviewer role on the jdk7u
project might be challenge. One thing to consider is whether it might
make sense to relax it a bit to allow one of the reviewers be someone
with reviewer role on the jdk8 project.

-Alan.