[7u40] Request for approval for CR 8016046: (process) Strict validation of input should be security manager case only [win]

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Thu Jun 20 02:02:31 PDT 2013

Alexey,

7u-dev repo is now gathering fixes for 7u60. The 7u40 stabilization
forest should become available later today.

As per phase 2 process[1], can I ask what testing has been done ? Please
hold off any push until SQE assess your request.

regards,
Sean.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk7u/phase2/phase2-process.html