Request for Review: Warnings cleanup in java.lang.*, java.util.**

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Fri Dec 2 04:18:41 PST 2011

cc'ing core-libs-dev as that is the place to discuss these changes. I
see on the sign-up sheet [1] that omajid has signed up for java.lang,
maybe you are working together? I'll leave it to Stuart to say whether
he wants to refactor/other changes separated from the warnings changes.

One thing I'm curious about is
@SuppressWarnings("BooleanConstructorCall") as it suggests that some
other compiler, or maybe an extension in the NetBeans javac?

-Alan

[1]
http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenJDK/JDK8+warning+cleanup+day+%282011-12-01%29