Warnings Cleanup in java.util.<various> (more from hack day)

Xueming Shen xueming.shen at oracle.com
Fri Dec 2 11:58:06 PST 2011

The j.u.z.ZipEntry change should NOT be in as a warning cleanup. Will
need further
evaluation/measurement, for example from performance point of view, the
change
now creates a new Calendar instance instead of a Date object (Date class
uses a
singleton BaseCalendar for the calculation, if I remember correctly) for
each invocation.

-Sherman