Review Request: Warnings cleanup in sun.management and its subpackages

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Mon Dec 5 08:44:45 PST 2011

Some trivial comments:
   ConnectorAddressLink.java
     L172 - L178, you can use 'for(Counter c: counters)' and remove
     subsequent redundant cases.
   MappedMXBeanType.java
     L76, cast to (Class<?) ???

Some of the public classes have API changes. Are these classes in any
way supported? Some have Javadoc comments that would make me think this,
but maybe not given the name space.

-Chris.