[8u20] request for approval to backport JDK-8046916: Type parameter annotations don't work with multiple type parameters

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Fri Jun 20 12:45:09 UTC 2014

Approved. Note that the 8u20b20 PIT snapshot is complete and changesets
from that snapshot are already the 8u master codeline awaiting promotion
in b20 next Wednesday. Anything else is late for b20. As a one off, I'll
perform PIT on late/incoming fixes and put to master if PIT results are
good.

 From here in, if your fix does need to be considered for 8u20, please
follow the Rampdown 2 (RDP2) process [1].

regards,
Sean.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk8u/phase2/phase2-process.html