Repo for hotspot changes destined for 8u20 & 8u40

Alejandro E Murillo alejandro.murillo at oracle.com
Thu Jun 26 00:17:04 UTC 2014

(1) 8u20:
Going forward, Hotspot changes destined/approved for 8u20
should be pushed to [1], unless the change should NOT be pushed
to 8u40 for any reason, in which case please contact me before pushing it
(I expect all fixes going to 8u20 being also required in 8u40).

Changes pushed to [1] and approved for 8u20,  will be taken to the
8u20 stabilization forest [2] after PIT (or via PIT waiver).

(2) 8u40:
jdk8u/hs-dev/hotspot ([1]) has been associated with 8u40,
so it is now ready to receive Hotspot changes destined for 8u40.

As usual for update releases, you do not need to request approval to
push, just request for reviews in the hotspot alias. I will request the
approval to push when taking the changes to the respective master
repos after PIT

let me know if something is not clear
Thanks

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/hs-dev/hotspot