[8u60] Request for review and approval: JDK-8074523: Java.net bundle has incorrect file version for jre/jdk

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Wed May 20 12:49:37 UTC 2015

It might be good to edit the bug synopsis before pushing the change. I
don't think this issue is specific to java.net bundles. Might also be
useful to use the noreg-sqe label rather than noreg-build given that SQE
team do appear to have test code for this area.

Approved pending code review.

Regards,
Sean.