[8u] Request for approved backport push: 8217896: Make better use of LCPUs when building on AIX

Andrew Leonard andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 22 17:01:24 UTC 2019

Ah thanks Andrew,
Yes, I don't have committer rights, so was requesting someone who did,
Severin kindly offered, so i've just sent him the patch.
Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Leonard
Java Runtimes Development
IBM Hursley
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
internet email: andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com

From:   Andrew John Hughes <gnu.andrew at redhat.com>
To:     Andrew Leonard <andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com>,
jdk8u-dev at openjdk.java.net
Date:   22/08/2019 14:52
Subject:        Re: [8u] Request for approved backport push: 8217896: Make

https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk8u-dev/2019-August/009998.html

> Thank you
> Andrew
>

> Andrew Leonard
> Java Runtimes Development
> IBM Hursley
> IBM United Kingdom Ltd
> internet email: andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com
>
> Unless stated otherwise above:

> 741598.
3AU

There's no need to e-mail for approval. Setting the jdk8u-fix-request
flag on the bug is sufficient. See [0].

This bug is already approved and is on the 'approved but not pushed'
list [1].

If you don't have push access to the repositories, let me know and I can
push it on your behalf.

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/jdk8u
[1] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8218201?filter=36427

Thanks,
--
Andrew :)

Senior Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: ed25519/0xCFDA0F9B35964222 (hkp://keys.gnupg.net)
Fingerprint = 5132 579D D154 0ED2 3E04  C5A0 CFDA 0F9B 3596 4222
https://keybase.io/gnu_andrew

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Andrew Leonard/UK/IBM]