Open issues for backporting to 8u211/8u212

Andrew Hughes gnu.andrew at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 03:47:46 UTC 2019

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 23:44, Aleksey Shipilev <shade at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 2/20/19 11:56 PM, Andrew Hughes wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 21:51, Hohensee, Paul <hohensee at amazon.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Is anyone tackling these? If so, I and Xin Liu can help, if not, we volunteer to start.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Paul
> >>

> > Not yet, as I've been finishing up on 7.
>
> And we have just finished with 11.
>
> > We could split the work between the three of us if you like. I should probably
> > take those that are also listed as applying to 7.
>
> I can take a few. Our (Red Hat) thing is to mark issues we are working on with "redhat-openjdk"
> label. There are some that were marked during 11 backporting, those we can take on for 8 too. And
> some additional things, time permitting.
>
> -Aleksey

We need to know if the fix version has been sorted first, otherwise
we'll have to go and manually
alter all the bugs. Have we had any feedback from ops?

Thanks,
--
Andrew :)

Senior Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Web Site: http://fuseyism.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gnu_andrew_java
PGP Key: ed25519/0xCFDA0F9B35964222 (hkp://keys.gnupg.net)
Fingerprint = 5132 579D D154 0ED2 3E04  C5A0 CFDA 0F9B 3596 4222