[8u] RFR: 8076190: Customizing the generation of a PKCS12 keystore

Alexey Bakhtin alexey at azul.com
Tue Feb 8 17:14:58 UTC 2022

Hi Martin,

Yes, I’ve run sun/security/tools/keytool tests. No regression found. All 30 tests passed.

After Webrev.02, the ParamsTest fails on the first attempt to list certificates in the passwordless keystore.
There were two reasons: missed “-storetype PKCS12” argument and wrong security provider name. The test passed only after fixes in the both files:  test and sun/security/tools/keytool/Main.java

Regards
Alexey