RFR: CODETOOLS-7901044: Add next/prev links to navigate between diffs

Eric McCorkle eric.mccorkle at oracle.com
Tue Oct 14 20:57:16 UTC 2014

(Sorry, I forgot to hit "reply all")

Actually, the results may be from a version I had stashed in my home dir
(which I'd forgotten about).

Here is from a fresh checkout:

$ ksh -p ../../webrev/webrev.ksh
   SCM detected: mercurial

 No outgoing, perhaps you haven't commited.
      Workspace: /usr/home/emccorkl/src/enum_convert/langtools
Compare against: ssh://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/langtools
      Output to: /usr/home/emccorkl/src/enum_convert/langtools/webrev
   Output Files:
../../webrev/webrev.ksh: line 2273: i: arithmetic syntax error

Version: WEBREV_UPDATED=25.6-hg+openjdk.java.net

Here is from the one in my home dir:

webrev
   SCM detected: mercurial

 No outgoing, perhaps you haven't commited.
      Workspace: /usr/home/emccorkl/src/enum_convert/langtools
Compare against: ssh://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/dev/langtools
      Output to: /usr/home/emccorkl/src/enum_convert/langtools/webrev
   Output Files:
        make/build.properties
                /usr/home/emccorkl//bin/webrev[2241]:
build_old_new[1714]: build_old_new_mercurial[1666]: [: : arithmetic
syntax error

Version: WEBREV_UPDATED=25.1-hg+openjdk.java.net

So it seems the output from earlier is from the version I had stashed.
Sorry about that.