Result: New JDK 9 Committer: Doug Simon

Zoltán Majó zoltan.majo at oracle.com
Fri Aug 26 09:39:26 UTC 2016

Sorry for the formatting in my previous email.  I explicitly removed all
formatting and set the output to "Plain text".  The result was
nevertheless a wrongly formatted email.  And the formatting was shown to
me only after I've sent out the message.

I'll try again, please see below.  If it does not work again, I'll most
likely have to switch to a different mail client (to one whose name does
not start with 'T').

Sorry for the noise.

Best regards,

Zoltan

Voting for Doug Simon [1] is now closed.

Yes: 22
Veto: 0
Abstain: 0

According to the Bylaws definition of Lazy Consensus, this is sufficient
to approve the nomination.

Zoltan Majo

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-August/004595.html