RFR: JDK9 message drop interim L10n resource update

Leo Jiang li.jiang at oracle.com
Tue Dec 6 17:59:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please help the 2nd round review for JDK9 interim message drop.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ljiang/8169618/webrev.01/read/

We have fixed the translation bugs in jdk and langtools repositories which were reported in the first round webrev. Very
appreciated your effort.

This webrev will be the final webrev for this message drop. If you found any bugs in the webrev, we will defer and fix
them in next message drop.

Thanks,
Leo