Proposing changes to OpenJDK corba component

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Mar 16 14:23:09 UTC 2016

On 14/03/2016 16:33, Tomasz Adamski wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm part of WildFly team. We are maintaining our ORB library which is downstream of OpenJDK corba component adding changes to it when it is necessary for our project. Part of those changes are universal though and I would like to propose them to OpenJDK. Can you please tell me what the procedure is and to whom can I talk about it?

The "How to contribute" page [1] is a good start. We don't have a
mailing list specifically for CORBA but but core-libs-dev should be
okay. There are a number of engineers from Red Hat involved in OpenJDK,
maybe you know them and could get help to post the patches on
cr.openjdk.java.net for the discussion/review.

-Alan

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/