RFR 7902144: Make jemmy/v3 build/test with Maven

Alexandre (Shura) Iline alexandre.iline at oracle.com
Tue Apr 10 20:34:52 UTC 2018

This looks good, Erik, thanks.

My only concern is that there are now both:
<root>/SWT/JemmySWT/src/org/jemmy/swt
<root>/SWT/JemmySWT/src/main/resources/org/jemmy/swt
these are two parallel source trees, so this look suspicious. I can not right now see if that is getting in the way in any way, but than I am not awfully experience with maven either.

Sp, please pardon me asking: can we have "${buildnumber}” added to the existing jimmy.properties: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jemmy/v3/file/898c9e02c8c9/SWT/JemmySWT/src/org/jemmy/swt/jemmy.properties ?

Shura