Warning: Cannot use jsr199 Javac from jrt-fs.jar"

Keimpe Bronkhorst keimpe.bronkhorst at oracle.com
Thu Oct 8 01:01:55 UTC 2015

The underlying exception I get is:
"Class oracle.jdevimpl.javacompiler.JDevJavaCompiler can not access a
member of class com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool (module jdk.compiler)
with modifiers "public static", module jdk.compiler does not export
com.sun.tools.javac.api to <unnamed module @1cfeea20>"

Will there be a "public API" way to run JSR199 of any JDK9 installation?

Keimpe Bronkhorst
JDeveloper