Jigsaw @ JavaOne 2015

Tim Boudreau niftiness at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:54:57 UTC 2015

+1 - people have been using . as a delimiter for maven groupId and
artifactId names for years, and I've never heard of someone's head
exploding as a result.

Similarly, NetBeans module system has used . as a delimiter since 2000, and
I don't recall ever seeing a message on the mailing lists (which I've been
on since '99 and am still active on) having a problem with it.

-Tim

--
http://timboudreau.com