RFR: 8156499 Update jlink to support creating images with modules that are packaged as multi-release JARs

Steve Drach steve.drach at oracle.com
Sat Aug 13 00:33:37 UTC 2016

I didn’t have it right ;-)  It turns out a JarFile stream of versioned entries was more interesting than I initially thought.  Here’s another webrev.  It’s not clear to me if I should include the change to JarFile in this changeset or if it should be in a stand alone changeset.  Advice appreciated.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sdrach/8156499/webrev.02/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sdrach/8156499/webrev.02/>