Defining open modules and packages

Nicolai Parlog nipa at codefx.org
Tue Dec 6 13:08:33 UTC 2016

 Hi!

If anybody else struggles with this, I created a GitHub repo[1]
exploring different ways to make reflection work and also wrote about it[2].

 so long ... Nicolai

[1] https://github.com/CodeFX-org/demo-jigsaw-reflection
[2]
https://www.sitepoint.com/reflection-vs-encapsulation-in-the-java-module-system/

--

PGP Key:
    http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xCA3BAD2E9CCCD509

Web:
    http://codefx.org
        a blog about software development
    https://www.sitepoint.com/java
        high-quality Java/JVM content
    http://do-foss.de
        Free and Open Source Software for the City of Dortmund

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/nipafx