[Jigsaw] Getting "Bad service configuration file" error with annotation processor

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Mon Feb 8 17:07:50 UTC 2016

Gunnar,

cross-posting to jigsaw-dev.

Can you describe more about the setup of this example?  Is the processor
in a module with a module declaration with a provides clause for the
processor, or is it a "pre-Jigsaw"/"JDK8-style" processor with a service
configuration file in a jar file's META-INF directory?

If it's "old-style" you should be able to use -processorpath, as before.

-- Jon