Jake build failed

deven you ydwchina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:13:43 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to discuss the build issue, if
not, please point out me the proper mailing list.

I just update may local jake forest and trying to build it but always get
below error:

Building target 'jimages' in configuration
'linux-x86_64-normal-server-release'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `java.base-libs', needed by
`java.activation-jmod'.  Stop

I have some dig and find
1. the macro
$(eval $(call DeclareRecipesForPhase, LIBS, \
    TARGET_SUFFIX := libs, \
    FILE_PREFIX := Lib, \
    MAKE_SUBDIR := lib, \
    CHECK_MODULES := $(ALL_MODULES), \
    USE_WRAPPER := true))

is trying to create corresponding recipes for libs but ALL_MODULES only
contains a far few modules even has no java.base.

Could anyone take a look at this issue?

Thanks a lot!