JDK9 Modules

Malachi de Ælfweald malachid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:50:20 UTC 2016

Regarding the Neo4j one, I tried adding
'-XaddExports:java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED'
to both build.gradle and jdk9args, but it still says:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
org.neo4j.io.pagecache.impl.SingleFilePageSwapper (in unnamed module
@0x49070868) cannot access class sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl (in module
java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.nio.ch to unnamed
module @0x49070868

Malachi de Ælfweald
http://www.google.com/profiles/malachid